Wafaa Elshawarbi: Transfer Director
- Transfer Weekend Coordinator (May)
- Facilitate the Transfer Mentorship virtual program for future Transfers (Fall)
- Establish strong partnerships with community colleges through Northern and Southern CA to build resources and connections.
- Establish a relationship with the Ooffice of Undergraduate Admissions, Transfer Student Center, and bridges Transfer Director
- Manage the internship program/seminar
- Provide a digest of resources that cater to transfer students' holistic retention (e.g. graduate school resources, fellowships)
- Provide resources and support to help transfer students transition smoothly to life at UCB
- Research, compile, and publicize resources for transfer students.
Transfer related events will continue to be added throughout the year.
Transfer Mentorship Program: Mentors
Mixed at Berkeley Recruitment and Retention Center is excited to announce its Annual Community College Mentorship Program [Started in 2019]! This advising mentorship is intended for recruiting mixed and underrepresented students of color into higher education. MRRC will be coordinating the mentor-mentee match and have group events, but the mentor and mentee will be able to set up their own meeting times and locations.
This is a recurring fall semester event.
If you have any questions about the application please contact us at: email@example.com